Position Title: Operations Coordinator
No of Position: 03
Reporting Line: City Lead
Location: Delhi NCR, Bangalore and Hyderabad
About Project Concern International:
PCI, a Global Communities Partner has been working in India since 1998 with the Mission to empower people to enhance health, end hunger, overcome hardship and advance women and girls. PCI, a Global Communities Partner, envisions a world in which the most vulnerable people will have the power to lift themselves out of poverty and to create vital, healthy lives for their families and communities now and for the future.
PCI works with the government as well as social actors to create an enabling environment to improve and activate the social position of marginalized populations, especially women and girls, as well as strengthen convergent actions on the ground. Knowledge and evidence-based decision making and data-driven management have been a trademark of our programs in India. For over two decades, PCI has maintained a diverse portfolio in India, with a presence in more than one-fifth of all districts in the country, reaching over 10 million people in 2019 alone. PCI’s health, gender, and community development programming focuses on low-income, vulnerable and hard-to-reach populations, especially adolescent girls, women of reproductive ages and children. By integrating its community mobilization and empowerment approaches into the government strategies and systems, PCI is helping to ensure that millions of vulnerable women, children, families, and communities throughout India have the ability to advocate for, access and utilize quality health, nutrition, and empowerment services and information for generations to come.
Please visit our website www.pciglobal.in to learn more about our work in India.
Project Concern International (PCI) has embarked on a unique project of urban poverty reduction through development of micro-enterprise value chains in food services by MSE formation and collectivization, capacity building trainings, stakeholder engagement, market feasibility analysis and strategies, infrastructure, distribution and supply chain setting up and on-going technical assistance such as business support, loan facilitation, operational efficiency, certification, digitization, market promotion and market linkages to the women’s units in respective target urban/ peri-urban areas of NCR/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad
PCI is seeking a motivated Operations professional (3 positions for three locations) who will oversee the daily operational requirement for the project in augmenting the forward and backward linkages for food service enterprises of the urban poor women and youth. The coordinator will work closely with the City Team Lead and with technical agencies and project leadership, as required.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating and providing support to various operations requirements of the project.
- Work under guidance of City Lead to ensure that project administration work is completed efficiently and effectively,
- Oversee the Operations Department in developing and consolidating key project documents.
- Consolidating and updating Operations Manual which includes all guidelines and policies to be implemented at the field level for good compliance and preparing documents for Operations audit.
- Efficiently carrying out procurements for setting up cloud kitchen’s production centers and outlets by identifying locations suitable for the project.
- Identifying vendors for setting up required and quality equipment, accessories and materials for those centers to make attain maximum optimal economy of scale.
- Managing and overseeing day to day operations of cloud kitchens
- On time submission of Project Authorization Payments (PPAs) requests.
- Ensure all purchasing contracts are reviewed before forwarding to the city lead.
- Regularly track and manage all operation related deliverables and report the progress to the city lead.
- Ensure good relationship with government and private stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities
- Identify and engage vendors, procurement of materials (on need basis)
- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment.
- Planning and organizing conferences, events, staff training, and employee engagement activities depending on project’s needs.
- Ensures accountable logistics systems including safety and security are in place and implemented.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
- Graduate/ Postgraduates in hotel management or related field with about 5 years’ work experience- preferably 2+ years in development sector etc.
- Experience in Support Management/Operations in development sector or private sector, including safety and security.
- Experience with government liaison, dealing with government staff and bureaucracy.
- Highly organized and details oriented, with strong analytical skills, sound judgement, and quick decision-making ability.
- Proficiency in local vernacular, Hindi, English and working knowledge of computers.
- In case of outstanding candidates or Postgraduates work ex may be relaxed.
Interested candidates can apply for the position of Operations Coordinator by clicking on following link:
Operations Coordinator – PCI India (pciglobal.in) by 15th Feb 2023, 5 pm.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status