Position Title: Assistant Manager Finance
No of Position: 01
Reporting Line: Senior Manager Finance
Location: Patna (Bihar)
About Project Concern International:
PCI, a Global Communities Partner has been working in India since 1998 with the Mission to
empower people to enhance health, end hunger, overcome hardship and advance women and girls.
PCI, a Global Communities Partner, envisions a world in which the most vulnerable people will have
the power to lift themselves out of poverty and to create vital, healthy lives for their families and
communities now and for the future.
PCI works with the government as well as social actors to create an enabling environment to improve
and activate the social position of marginalized populations, especially women and girls, as well as
strengthen convergent actions on the ground. Knowledge and evidence-based decision making and
data-driven management have been a trademark of our programs in India. For over two decades, PCI
has maintained a diverse portfolio in India, with a presence in more than one-fifth of all districts in the
country, reaching over 10 million people in 2019 alone. PCI’s health, gender, and community
development programming focuses on low-income, vulnerable and hard-to-reach populations,
especially adolescent girls, women of reproductive ages and children. By integrating its community
mobilization and empowerment approachesinto the government strategies and systems, PCI is helping
to ensure that millions of vulnerable women, children, families, and communities throughout India
have the ability to advocate for, access and utilize quality health, nutrition, and empowermentservices
and information for generations to come.
Please visit our website to learn more about our work in India.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Preparation of periodic financial statements/reports and their analysis.
2. Review of Procurement Documentation – POs/WOs etc
3. Preparation of RFPs for big procurement and Preparation of Contract and Task Orders & their
4. Assistance in new budget business development on budget preparation.
5. Monitor projections, Project burn rate and necessary documentation related to
6. Provide assistance in monitor program activities with line-item wise funds utilization /
7. Work with HR team and maintain accurate personal cost allocation as per allocated budget.
8. Maintain and update organization F&A policies and circulate as and when required.
9. Orient new staff, resolving field staff queries on policies as and when arises and attend field
meetings if required.
10. Work with Program team on sub-award budget and fulfilling documentation required.
11. Support during statutory/internal/donor audits by providing required documents (Hard copies
and soft copies both).
12. Review vouchers and ensure complete documentation.
13. Backstop Finance Officer in supervising accountants as and when required.
14. Backstop Finance Officer in review and clear finance vouchers & ensure complete
15. Assist Delhi Office Finance team during audits and ensure to provide documents asked for.
16. Any other task assigned time to time
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
• M.Com, CA / ICWA / MBA –Finance from reputed institutions.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 8 -10 years working experience in accounts and finance function;
• Excellent knowledge of FCRA, Income tax and other applicable laws;
• Working knowledge of legal requirements as per Indian law;
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communications skills;
• Strong sense of professional commitment and maturity.
• Attention to details and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work independently and handling a team
Interested candidates can apply for the Position of Assistant Manager Finance
by 30th December,2022 by 5:00 pm by clicking on
link: Assistant Manager Finance – PCI India (pciglobal.in)
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability
and/or marital status. Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be
Female candidates are encouraged to apply