Position Title: Program Executive
Project: Odisha Gender Transformative Model (GTM)
No. of Positions: 1
Reporting Line: Project Director
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
About the Project:
PCI has been engaged by a leading international philanthropy to provide TA in Odisha that seeks to achieve the integration of gender with the programming of Odisha SRLM in selected blocks of 20 districts. The thrust area is to address gender inequalities by focusing on; a) Ensuring freedom of women from discrimination, atrocities and violence, b) Ensuring women’s access to their social protection, rights, and entitlements, c) Strengthening the identity of women and women-led community-based institutions and d) Creating Institutions of Women for Sustaining Change. PCI currently has a state team based in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha and field team of 12 DCCs providing support in 20 districts of Odisha.
PCI seeks to appoint a Program Executive – The Program Executive will work in close association with the State Team and extend all support as per the requirement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Program Executive will be based at Bhubaneswar, Odisha and will be responsible for the followings as mentioned below:
Programmatic and Administrative
- Support the Project Director in the day-to-day functioning and management of Office,
- Provide general administrative support to the GTM staff/delegates related to travel, lodging, and other logistics arrangement as per the requirement,
- Plan and ensure weekly program review of state team members and share the minutes of meetings,
- Organize monthly review meeting of field-based staff and dissemination meetings/ workshops/events as and when required,
- Coordinate and support team members to address administrative issues as and when needed,
- Any other duties as assigned by Project Director.
Human Resource (Support P&C Officer)
- Support hiring process, placement and training of staff recruited for the program,
- Support completion of all paper works related to hiring and placement of personnel,
- Ensure communicating HR policies and procedures to the Program Personnel.
Finance (Support Finance Officer)
- Ensure timely submission of financial document by the staff,
- Support in rudimentary book-keeping and tracking payment to program staff,
- Support verification and ensuring correctness of financial document for timely processing.
Procurement and Logistics
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of Purchase Request to Head Office,
- Identify Vendors and update vender database on a regular basis,
- Ensure proper management of Fixed Assets, update and share Fixed Asset Report (FAR) on a regular interval with the Procurement Section,
- Coordinate and support procurement of Assets, Furniture & Fixtures and submit related documents to the Procurement Section,
- Ensure timely processing and payment of claims to vendors.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies:
- Master’s in Business Administration or Post Graduate Degree in Management or HR or Finance, or any other relevant field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in handling administrative or financial responsibilities
- Good skills in operating computers and MS Office package
- Effective written and oral communication skill in English & Odia
- Experience of working in Social Sector
- Creative skills and ability in planning and implementation of program.
Skills and Competencies
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and meet established timelines,
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to travel as and when required.
Interested candidates can apply for the position of Program Executive – GTM by 26th March 2023.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status. Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply