Position Title: Manager – Program Analytics
Reporting Line: Chief of Party, PTSP
Location : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
ABOUT PROJECT CONCERN INTERNATIONAL (PCI) INDIA
Project Concern International (PCI) India, a registered society under the Society Registrations Act, has been working in India since 1998. With the vision of building a happy, healthy, safe, and sustainable world for all, PCI deploys community mobilization strategies to co-create and scale sustainable solutions to complex social issues and improve development outcomes.
PCI’s deep community connect built over decades equipped it to discover the root causes of social and developmental challenges faced by the marginalized communities. PCI drives interventions to transform the lives of communities at scale by partnering with governments, private sectors, and development organizations. Over the last two decades, we have designed efficacious and scalable solutions to complex development problems such as improving child dietary diversity, gender-based violence, etc. which have been scaled-up by the government through its own resources. We are recognized as a high-quality technical partner to the state and national governments, having a partnership with the governments and/or the government-led institutions at national level and with the states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, Tripura, etc. Currently, we have presence in more than 13 states, directly reaching out to more than 7 million lives through our interventions focused on health, nutrition, women economic empowerment, gender, adolescents, social protection, and emergency response.
Please visit our website to learn more about our values, mission, vision and our work in India.
The key role of Manager – Program Analytics will be to work effectively and collaboratively work with the technical and management staff of PCI/ India based in Lucknow, Delhi and other offices. S/He will work closely with Chief of Party, PTSP to effectively interact and gather information/input from different leads of PCI’s state and national team and develop reports for different stakeholders. S/He will also provide responsive support to senior members of the PTSP Project and need based coordination with National team as and when required.
Specific responsibilities for this position will include:
- Contribute in business development: With focus on Health and Nutrition thematic areas, contribute in developing concept notes, pitch documents, proposals on newer initiatives and areas
- Knowledge management: Work closely with different verticals of PCI state and national team (such as CML, Technical and Program Operations etc.) and contribute in developing evidence-based insights reports and various analytical reports on project learnings, developing stakeholders focused KM products.
- Public health events: contribute in planning specials community level awareness events and state level dissemination events around health and nutrition to be implemented through UPSRLM, NHM and ICDS cadres. Facilitate in its roll out, track progress and document results and learnings.
- Support in creating and updating dashboards for tracking and reviewing key programmatic and financial performance indicators of different projects
- Contribute in timely preparation of programmatic and financial reports, and any other strategic documents as requested by the donor, the client, or any other external stakeholder.
- Support in training needs assessment, training plan including budgeting, training content development and in imparting need-based training and capacity building for the field cadres of UPSRLM and ICDS around the PCI supported thematic areas.
- Support the communication team of PCI to develop products for public relations, corporate communication, image building and media relationship development for PCI India
- Support the leadership team of different project teams in timely preparation of programmatic and financial reports, and, any other strategic documents as requested by the donor, the client or any other external stakeholder
- Co-facilitate various meeting and reviews, preparing background documents and slide decks; draft articles, briefings, presentations, reports; compile documents and collate information as and when required
- Any other relevant task as suggested by the Chief of Party, PTSP
- MBBS with MPH/ MD PSM or equivalent from a reputed institution
- About 5 years of relevant work experience in management consulting, strategy, business analytics, project management etc.
- Experience in strategic documentation for the organizational leadership, which must be easily digestible, unambiguous, engaging, informative, and convincing
- Demonstrated ability to perform standard analyses such as secondary research, performance analyses, competitive analyses, market analyses, etc.
- Experience of working in a development sector will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of the working of non-government organization
- Excellent knowledge and skills to work on MS Office (Highly recommended)
- Good analytical skills and eye for detail.
- Highly professional with sense of accountability problem solving attitude and quick learner.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work as an effective team-player and team leader.
- Willingness to travel as per the needs of the organization.