Terms of Reference
Position: Consultant – IT
No. of Vacancy: 1
Reporting Line: Lead Program Design and Quality Assurance
PCI, a Global Communities Partner has been working in India since 1998 with the Mission to empower people to enhance health, end hunger, overcome hardship and advance women and girls. PCI, a Global Communities Partner, envisions a world in which the most vulnerable people will have the power to lift themselves out of poverty and to create vital, healthy lives for their families and communities now and for the future.
PCI works with the government as well as social actors to create an enabling environment to improve and activate the social position of marginalized populations, especially women and girls, as well as strengthen convergent actions on the ground. Knowledge and evidence-based decision making and data-driven management have been a trademark of our programs in India. For over two decades, PCI has maintained a diverse portfolio in India, with a presence in more than one-fifth of all districts in the country, reaching over 10 million people in 2019 alone. PCI’s health, gender, and community development programing focuses on low-income, vulnerable and hard-to-reach populations, especially adolescent girls, women of reproductive ages and children. By integrating its community mobilization and empowerment approaches into the government strategies and systems, PCI is helping to ensure that millions of vulnerable women, children, families, and communities throughout India have the ability to advocate for, access and utilize quality health, nutrition, and empowerment services and information for generations to come.
|II. Purpose: PCI India has more than 25 projects in around 15 states in the country. In Uttar Pradesh, it has three technical support units with various missions/programs of the Department of Rural Development, Government of Uttar Pradesh. Major technical support requires in helping the department in developing digital solutions.
PCI India is looking for an IT consultant to work within our state teams in developing concept notes/RFP documents, evaluating proposals, conducting process audit, and evaluating the deliverables specific to digital and ICT components under the PCI’s projects in Uttar Pradesh and elsewhere.
| III. Key Deliverables: the following are the broad-level list of activities.
1. Support PCI team members in developing ICT design solutions comprising ERP, Staff/Cadre management, reporting and review processes, and dashboard development under the technical support programs on Take Home Ration (THR) enterprises, Health and Nutrition interventions, MGNREGS program, etc.
2. Provide technical support and guidance in enhancing the features and functionalities of the THR enterprise ERP systems being developed for UPSRLM
3. Conduct process and quality audit process and evaluation of the IT products/deliverables designed and developed by the ICT agencies hired by PCI.
4. Support in Request for Proposal (RFP) development for various ICT related procurements, and in evaluation of the technical proposals submitted.
5. Any other relevant activity envisaged by project leadership team to be done jointly with the IT consultant.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status. Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.