Position Title: Sr. Manager – Program Analytics
Reporting Line: Indrajit Chaudhuri, Chief Executive Officer & Country Director (CEO & CD)
Location: New Delhi
The major role of the Sr. Manager–Program Analytics will be to support the CEO & CD in overseeing program management and improve coordination between departments and projects. S/he will support the CEO & CD in donor and other external stakeholder management by ensuring availability and delivery of required information in desired format. S/he will work closely with the CEO office team to provide responsive support to senior management team of different projects as and when required.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Support in timely preparation of programmatic and financial reports, and any other strategic documents as requested by the donor, or any other external stakeholder
- Assist in developing concept notes, proposals, pitch documents for donor on new proposed initiatives or areas
- Assist in compilation of learning documents for existing initiatives and upcoming proposed initiatives to create and manage a repository
- Support in creating and updating dashboards for tracking and reviewing key programmatic and financial performance indicators of different projects
- Data gathering, information analysing, and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders
- Under supportive supervision of the CEO & CD, work closely with different verticals to produce knowledge and learning products for knowledge sharing, aiming to communicate with and influence government, donor, partners, development agencies and civil society
- Support in developing workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables for new initiatives
- Support the communication team of PCI India to develop products for public relations, corporate communication, image building and media relationship development for PCI India
- Prepare meeting notes and meeting minutes; draft articles, speeches, briefings, presentations, reports; compile documents and collate information as and when required
- Any other relevant task as suggested by the CEO & CD
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier-1 Management Institute
- Minimum 5 years of total work experience in business operations, management consulting or strategic planning.
- At least two years of work experience in development sector
- Understanding of large-scale initiatives of Ministry/Department of Rural Development such as MGNREGS, SRLMs, PMAY, etc.
- Experience of working in a technical support unit to a large-scale Government Program.
- Understanding of the working of non-government organization.
- Strong sense of professional commitment, maturity and social accountability
- Strong professional skills to undertake new ideas and innovations
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
- Willingness to travel as per the needs of the organization.
- Excellent knowledge and skills to work on MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Consultative and collaborative approach; ability to work with diverse groups
- Proven ability to take initiative, problem-solving and work as part of a team