Position Title: Manager – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Capacity Strengthening
No. of Positions: 01
Reporting Line: Associate Director Health and Nutrition
About Project Concern International:
PCI, a Global Communities Partner has been working in India since 1998 with the Mission to empower people to enhance health, end hunger, overcome hardship and advance women and girls. PCI, a Global Communities Partner, envisions a world in which the most vulnerable people will have the power to lift themselves out of poverty and to create vital, healthy lives for their families and communities now and for the future.
PCI works with the government as well as social actors to create an enabling environment to improve and activate the social position of marginalized populations, especially women and girls, as well as strengthen convergent actions on the ground. Knowledge and evidence-based decision making, and data-driven management have been a trademark of our programs in India. For over two decades, PCI has maintained a diverse portfolio in India, with a presence in more than one-fifth of all districts in the country, reaching over 10 million people in 2019 alone. PCI’s health, gender, and community development programming focuses on low-income, vulnerable, and hard-to-reach populations, especially adolescent girls, women of reproductive ages and children. By integrating its community mobilization and empowerment approaches into the government strategies and systems, PCI is helping to ensure that millions of vulnerable women, children, families, and communities throughout India have the ability to advocate for, access and utilize quality health, nutrition, and empowerment services and information for generations to come.
Please visit our website to learn more about our work in India
PCI India, as a technical partner to UPSRLM is supporting the Mission in improving the maternal and child nutrition through sustainable decentralized production and distribution of Take-Home Rations (THR) through Food Processing Enterprises led by women Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
The two largest govt. programs, ICDS and UPSRLM, have joined hands to address malnutrition through availability and accessibility of nutritional food supplements at household level through its last mile reach to the vulnerable households, and also economic empowerment of marginalized women by engaging them in income generation activities and contributing to the household income. UPSRLM has already promoted more than 4.8 lakh women’s SHGs covering more than 55 lakh households from marginalized communities. It is expected to reach directly to 1.2 crore rural households covering a total of 33% of the rural population of the state in next two years. The decentralized local production of THR through SHG led nutrition enterprises, will ensure stronger accountability, reduced leakage, generate local employment, and greater empowerment of women, as majority of the beneficiaries of THR are SHG households. The THR initiative supports the twin objectives of improving nutritional outcomes and promotion of large-scale women’s economic empowerment
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads in mapping ERP needs of THR/nutrition enterprises of UPSRLM through consultations, review of current systems and business process analysis, and observations.
- Evaluating existing IT infrastructure and recommending system improvements.
- Working with the identified vendor for ERP systems and helps translating the systems requirement in developing and configuring customized ERP solutions for UPSRLM.
- Suggest real-time management digital dashboard linked to the ERP system with relevant business-financial analytics for SRLM leadership and ensure course corrections based on leadership decision.
- Providing ERP rollout related end-user training and technical handholding support with the help of the ERP vendor.
- Providing support to users, active problem solving about system usage and functionality.
- Coordinate with the ERP vendor in timely maintenance, troubleshooting, and responding to change requests at the system’s software and hardware components
- Conducting user training sessions on new applications or processes within the system
- Monitoring the performance of applications and systems to ensure optimal performance levels
- Ensuring vendor maintain data security by identifying potential security breaches or vulnerabilities in the system and suggesting solutions to eliminate them.
- Recommending changes in processes to improve efficiency based on analysis of data from system usage
- Reviewing and ensure all compliance needs as per the UPSRLM and govt policies and guidelines.
- Develop/ write need-based business analytics and special insights and stories of THR business entities and its successes.
- Any other tasks that is assigned by the Project and the SRLM Leadership
- Master’s degree in business management (finance/Agri Business), CFA, Cost Accountancy, Agri-Enterprise Management, Information Systems and Technology or any other related field.
- Preferred Qualification CA with first-hand experience of ERP systems deployment in a related industry
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in managing ERP systems in a food processing or a similar industry.
- Extensive knowledge of business processes, ERP development tools, and ability to translate the needs to the ERP vendor to customise the product.
- Demonstrated experience of training and handholding of field level team and end-users on ERP systems rollout
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Superb problem-solving and analytical abilities.