Position Title: Logistic Officer
No of Position: 01
Reporting Line: Operations Manager
Location: Patna (Bihar)
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Management of Program Logistics
• Ensure that all the logistic arrangements related to Trainings / Workshops / Conference / Meetings within office or outside happens smoothly.
• Manage logistics arrangements related to program supplies.
• Maintain database of hotels and travel suppliers.
• Management of empanelled travel agents to enure efficiency in travel management.
• Be aware of emerging market conditions and new alternatives for servicing the staff better.
2. Vehicle Management
• Provide vehicle to PCI officials for office use.
• Verify log books.
• Ensure that insurance and other documents related to vehicles are updated.
• To see that office vehicles are road worthy at all times.
• Ensure adequate fueling in vehicles
• Procurement (facilitate purchase) and disposals of office vehicles
• Monitoring fuel consumption of vehicles
• Co-ordinate servicing and repairing of vehicles
• Adopt cost effective models to drive efficiency in vehicle usage , travel processes and stay management
• Ensure demostrability of value for money principle in all processes
3. Compliance , legal & Audit
• Facilitate review of vehicle management.
4. Team Building
• Work closely with all stakeholders with a service orientation and problem solving approach.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
• MBA (HR & Admin.)/Post graduate diploma in management
Skills and Experience:
• 7 years of relevant experience in handling procurement, logistic and administration.
• Experience with reputed national/ international organization in social development will be preferred.
• Excellent functional engagement and relationship building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with demonstrable ability to influence.
• Exceptional communication skills and abilities, self-confidence, energy and a strong spirit of teamwork.
• Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex diverse tasks and responsibilities.
• Sets and maintains high standards of performance for self and effectively encourages other staff to do so.
Interested candidates can apply for the position of Logistic Officer by 8th September,2022,5:00 pm
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status
Female candidates are encouraged to apply