Position: Consultant – Knowledge Management & Communication
Reporting Line: Senior Manager–Program Analytics
Duration – 2 months (maximum 20 working days) (Starting from August 2022)
Location: Remote and minimum 10 days at PCI Patna, Bihar office
About the Project -– JEEViKA Technical Support Program (JTSP
The JEEViKA Technical Support Program (JTSP) is a flagship program of Project Concern International (PCI) in Bihar, funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. In its earlier phase between 2015 to 2021, JTSP has successfully supported in the demonstration, layering and integration of health and nutrition, into the operational framework of JEEViKA (the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Society). JTSP has supported JEEViKA to deliver a range of reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health and nutrition outcomes, through an at scale social behaviour change package and has enabled JEEViKA’s transformation into a model State Rural Livelihoods Mission, which embraces Health and Nutrition into its overall mandate. The next phase of this work, called JTSP II, is planned for the period between 2021 and 2024 and seeks to transition skills and capabilities to JEEViKA to drive HN strategies through its systems and network of community-based organizations.
The consultant is expected to help develop strategies and facilitate creating brand visibility of PCI and its work globally, primarily focusing Governments, Corporations, Funding Agencies, Philanthropists, and Development Partners, to be able to achieve new business partnership. Utilize available channels including social media to the optimum to achieve this. The consultant is expected to be personally available in PCI, Patna office a minimum of 5 days a month.
Qualification and Competencies:
- Master’s in social sciences/ English/ Communications/ Journalism /Mass Media /Public relations, or other equivalent degree from a reputed institution or university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the field of content development/ donor relations/ communication/ or knowledge management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A portfolio of work available for review.
- Synthesise the ‘Story of PCI, Bihar’ following the review of reports, study reports, discussion with staff, leadership team and other relevant documents.
- Develop process and strategy for knowledge sharing that would lead to developing PCI’s wiki.
- Develop communication strategy to create visibility to the work of PCI, among the Government, Corporations, Funding Agencies, Philanthropists, and Development Partners. Guide the PCI team in implementation of the communication strategy including media outreach and social media content creation.
Interested candidates can apply for the position of Consultant – Knowledge Management & Communication by 27th July,2022,5:00 pm
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status. Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply