Position: Consultant – Content Development
Reporting Line: Lead-Strategic Partnership and Systems
Project- SAFAL II
Location: Patna (Remote)
Duration: 50 days from May,2023 till 20th August 2023
Skill Advancement for Able Leadership (SAFAL) is a comprehensive training program that aims to enhance the skills and leadership qualities of JEEViKA community institution leaders, especially those belonging to cluster Level Federation and Village Organization. The program has been supported by the GAP inc. and is being piloted by Project Concern International, India in selected geographies of Vaishali district of Bihar. The program aims to reach about 20,000 members to promote collective social action in Bhagwanpur block of Vaishali district of Bihar.
Scope of work and expected outputs / deliverables:
The consultant will need to personalize the SAFAL modules to meet the training needs of self-help groups (SHGs) on life skills, specifically in leadership. The tasks involved in this scope of work are as follows:
- Identify the specific training requirements of SHGs members related to life skill.
- Develop an abridged version of SAFAL module to be rolled out with JEEViKA SHGs.
- Development of illustrations as per requirement.
- Collective action in the module to be aligned with climate resilience initiatives.
The application should include the following:
- Detailed CV of the consultant
- Understanding of the Life Skill BCC program and experience in working with SHGs.
- Methodology and approach for customizing the Life Skill Training modules.
- Work plan with timelines and milestones.
- References of previous clients for whom similar work has been done.
Qualification and experience:
- Experience of designing BCC/SBCC programmes or modules.
- An individual must be post-graduate or equivalent qualification/ MBA, Rural management, Development Study, Humanities, or any other relevant discipline. At least 7 years of prior work experience in the field of development sector and training.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Hindi and English.
Interested candidates can apply for the position of Consultant Content Development – SAFAL by 21st May,2023.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status
Female candidates are encouraged to apply