Position: Manager- Digital Systems
Reporting Line: Associate Director- Digital Systems
Number of Positions: 1
Duration – 11 months starting from February,2024
Project-Pathways to Progress
About the Project:
Pathways to Progress is a 15-month demand driven placement linked skill training initiative, targeted at youth in the age groups between 18-30 years, with the intent to create an increase in employability and aspirations among youth, and subsequent increase in household incomes.
Implemented in Maharashtra (Mumbai, Nashik, Nagpur, and Pune) and West Bengal (Durgapur, Howrah, South 24 Parganas), the project targets a total of 50,000 learners across seven courses in the Logistics, Banking Financial Services, Apparel Manufacturing and Green Jobs sectors.
The project was initiated in October 2023.
Once the youth is mobilized, post assessment of commitment through counselling, and collection of relevant documentation, the learners are being onboarded into the program.
• Digitization through application development and MIS for Pathways to Progress project
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected candidate is expected to work with Associate Director Digital Systems, PCI India to detail, develop and execute the following requirements:
• Digitization of formats: Will be responsible for online digitization of manual formats, as per the current program requirement, through online entry forms.
• Create Roles and Authorization : Would create all the necessary roles and logins for different levels of authorization and ensure adherence to workflow requirements as per the program.
• Creation of dashboard: The data captured through the application should be visible through insightful real-time dashboards. The candidate would be responsible for creation of dashboards for different stakeholders as per the program requirement and ensure interactive and responsive features of the same are incorporated.
• Creation of LMS platform: Would be responsible for creation of a scalable LMS platform for the project
• Support the Reporting Manager in coordinating with multiple stakeholders for quality and timely delivery of digital solutions
• Support the Reporting Manager in managing other digital projects as and when required
Qualifications and Competencies:
At least 8 years professional experience in web development on .Net platform with MVC Framework and SQL Server backend .
Hands-on experience of implementing and managing innovative ICT solutions
MCA / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or a related field.
• Experience in a similar profile for a large International NGO/ UN Organization
• Familiarity with Asp.Net Core and Angular technologies.
Interested candidates can apply for the position of Manager-Digital Systems under Pathways to Progress by 31st January, 2024.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status.
Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.