Position: Manager- Communication & Knowledge Management
Reporting Line: Senior Manager – Program Analytics
Location: Patna, Bihar
Number of Position: 1
About the Project -– JEEViKA Technical Support Program (JTSP):
The JEEViKA Technical Support Program (JTSP) is a flagship program of Project Concern International (PCI) in Bihar, funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. In its earlier phase between 2015 to 2021, JTSP has successfully supported in the demonstration, layering and integration of health and nutrition, into the operational framework of JEEViKA (the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Society). JTSP has supported JEEViKA to deliver a range of reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health and nutrition outcomes, through an at scale social behaviour change package and has enabled JEEViKA’s transformation into a model State Rural Livelihoods Mission, which embraces Health and Nutrition into its overall mandate. The next phase of this work, called JTSP II, is planned for the period between 2021 and 2024 and seeks to transition skills and capabilities to JEEViKA to drive HN strategies through its systems and network of community-based organizations.
The profile of Manager- Communication & Knowledge Management includes the amalgamation of Communication, Knowledge Management and Brand Building in coordination with other teams across in PCI. The overall responsibility will be to-:
- Create, implement, and oversee communication programs, be it internal or external, that effectively promote the organization and position it as a key player in its area of work
- oversee all knowledge-related activities, including the management, capturing, sharing and accessibility of knowledge assets. She/ He is required to work cross functional alongside stakeholders, internal and external, to promote and optimize the usage of the organization’s knowledge assets.
Key roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop communication strategy to create brand visibility to the work of PCI, globally, primarily focusing Governments, Corporations, Funding Agencies, Philanthropists, and Development Partners, to be able to achieve new business partnership.
- Utilize available channels including social media to the optimum to achieve this.
- Support in all internal and external communications for PCI, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging.
- Manage the design, development, and dissemination of effective outreach products for key projects, including briefs, brochures, slide decks, infographics, web features, blogposts, newsletters, op-eds, and website content.
- Support in policy research and analysis to support existing projects as well as proposals for new bodies of work; synthesize research findings to identify, inform, and recommend best practices.
- Support in disseminating evidence and the research findings in appropriate fora and ensure that research and advocacy reaches key decision makers.
- Develop a robust roadmap strategy for implementing knowledge management that builds upon industry best practices (like developing PCI’s wiki) and leverage tooling and process advancements.
- Build, manage, and set the direction of the Knowledge Management Framework.
- Create, capture, organize and manage accessibility of knowledge assets for organization use.
- Coordinate with cross-functional organizations to align knowledge management strategy with broader organizational learning strategies.
- Promote a culture of knowledge-sharing through user friendly tooling and processes
- Draft and manage organizational reporting including –donor reports, government reports, periodic progress report, best practices, case studies, lessons learned, etc.
Qualification and Competencies:
- Master’s in social sciences/ English/ Communications/ Journalism /Mass Media /Public relations, or other equivalent degree from a reputed institution or university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the field of content development/ donor relations/ communication/ or knowledge management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A portfolio of work available for review.
Interested candidates can apply for the position by 1st August,2022, 5:00 pm
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status. Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply