Position: Consultant- Development of Capacity building materials
Reporting Line: Associate Director
Location: Patna, Bihar (Remote)
Duration: One Month Starting from May
About the Project :
BRLPS and State Health Society Bihar have mutually agreed to work together for the common cause of strengthening the health and well being of women, whereby the reproductive health of women, largely comprising of family planning is instrumental in achieving the common goals. Department of health with their niche in family planning, the trained team of workers both at the community and facility levels and the medical facilities in place at PHC and HSC levels can take a lead role in providing family planning services. Similarly, JEEViKA with a strong hold in community, especially the women can be the driving factor for sensitizing and mobilizing women for family planning services.
Prior to the commencement of the convergence Program for FP, capacity building of the front line cadre and creation of on job support materials, is significant for the success of the program. Regarding this the following materials have been created by the inhouse team of PCI with inputs from BRLPS and SHSB.
- Flip Book – 2 kinds
- Community Nutrition and Resource Person Guide
- Community Mobilizer Guide
- Training module for CNRPs and CM
- Games and infotainment materials
- Review of all the materials to ensure the quality of document, meeting the language and grammar standards, spellings, flow of the document and inclusion of pertinent information (if required) regarding the program.
- Inserting the pictures and diagram wherever required
- Developing the layout and the structure of all the documents
- Incorporating the suggestions after the review of PCI team
Qualification: Post Graduation
Competencies: Documentation, designing, willingness for field visit, interaction with the community and understanding of Health & Jeevika structure at various level.
Experience: – Person with work experience in the similar field
- All applicants to send their updated resumes along with the subject line: Application Information – Consultant- Development of Capacity building materials
- Share the application and cover letter on email@example.com by_14th May 2022, 7:00 pm
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status. Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply!